“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a fast-growing financial services organisation. Due to the rapid growth that the company has seen in recent years, they are expanding their team and are therefore recruiting an FP&A Analyst. The company has 3 UK offices, and this role will be based at its London branch.
The role would be broad and diverse in scope, and would suit an individual ready to be
challenged to take ownership of key areas of the business. For the right person this role would
expand over time to provide exciting career progression prospects.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this is an opportunity to make a lasting impact and liaise directly
with senior stakeholders in the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build, roll out company-wide budgeting and forecasting
• Developing and monitoring business KPIs
• Identifying and providing decision support to critical initiatives that maximise growth
• Continually improving key FP&A controls and processes
• Support the finance team in providing financial reporting and planning
• Build relationships with relevant stakeholders to help ensure information is accurately reflected and provides insight
into future initiatives and strategic direction of the company
• Assist with the production of weekly and monthly management information and ad hoc analysis
• Assisting in the annual budget process and monthly forecasting process
• Present and communicate management information to both finance and non-finance teams
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with demonstrable, relevant post qualified experience, within a fast
growth start-up financial services business or consumer finance provider or a highly experienced Financial Analyst with
a depth of experience in these types of businesses
• Strong financial modelling and analysis skills with advanced Excel
• Capable of advising, challenging and influencing key stake holders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.