“Wholeness is not achieved by cutting off a portion of one’s being, but by integration of the contraries.” Carl Jung.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an outstanding international organisation to recruit a Lead Accountant into its Integration Team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This pivotal role requires a proactive self-starter with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and enjoy working with stakeholders both in Finance and across the wider business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To lead the integration of new entity in Netsuite
• Support the migration from the legacy CRM tool to Salesforce
• Drive the month end closing process with appropriate support
• Prepare, review and analyse revenue related reporting from legacy systems. Prepare required deferred revenue
schedule, required journal entries and adjustments. Reconcile all related accounts ensuring accuracy of analysis
• Support payroll integration
• Process intercompany recharges and reconcile account details with the appropriate counterparty
• Prepare monthly variance analysis
• Assist with the monthly consolidation of results using SAP
• Assist with the implementation of KPIs and other initiatives
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant
• Experience working in a Global environment
• Acquisition integration experience
• Proven reconciliation skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.