Sheridan Maine are working with a leading organisation, who due to a significant change and growth across the business, are now seeking a couple of experienced Finance Business Partners to join the business.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for preparing accounts and budgets for a specific portfolio, business partnering Area Managers and Operations Managers and overseeing a functional area of the business. The role requires significant communication and liaison at different levels across the organisation and it is important that these contacts should be managed effectively and co-operatively.
The successful Finance Businss Partner will be highly motivated and enthusiastic to move forward and develop their career in finance. They will be a team player who is happy to maintain a flexible and dedicated approach.
- Prepare and distribute year end accounts for the business within the required timescale.
- Ensure robust process and controls are in place.
- Key contact for the auditors, ensuring audit queries are cleared on time.
- Prepare robust commentary for the annual reports.
- Prepare and distribute budgets within the required timescale.
- Prepare robust and clear commentary for the annual reports.
- Work closely with Key Managers to come up with realistic and reasonable budgets.
- Responsible for managing the various tools and systems used to produce the accounts, budgets, quarterly spend reports and other reporting or analysis as and when required including:-
- Manage the financial reporting for the key areas of the business.
- Support meeting month end accounts deliverables.
- Support the delivery and ongoing development of quality reporting.
Education and Qualifications:
- Key contact for Managers and dedicated contact for Operations Manager, attending their monthly meetings.
- Ensure queries on accounts and budgets are responded to on a timely basis and in a professional manner.
- Represent Accounts at inductions and other ad hoc training for Regional Managers.
Knowledge & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or a QBE Accountant, with relevant experience of active business partnering/stakeholder management and preparation of accounts/budgets.
- Recent experience of business partnering non finance stakeholders/functions
- Production of accounts and budgets to a specified deadline
- Strong IT/systems skills – Excel, Databases, Reporting tools. Ideally with some experience of Adaptive, Qube and Power BI or other similar tools
- Experience in the following would be desirable:
- Working within a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Working within a Customer Service environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.