"No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another."
Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with a large hospitality group. They are currently looking to recruit an immediately available Assistant Accounts Payable Manager on a 6-12-month Fixed Term Contract. The salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Reporting into the Group Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of 7-8 at one time, also ensuring the Food and Beverage and Overhead invoices are processed correctly on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the AP clerks, including delegating workload, resolving queries and training
- Ensure the team accurately process F&B and Overhead invoices daily
- Liaising with General Managers to resolve queries
- To compile and execute weekly payment runs in line with company payment terms
- Ensure monthly supplier statement reconciliations are completed and outstanding issues are resolved
- Month end opening stock, closing stock and accruals for food and beverage are posted in line with month end timetable deadlines as well as all overhead coding
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and heads of departments
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience managing a team
- Experience within hospitality or retail (multisite industries)
- Ideally used the Navision and Fourth Hospitality accounting systems
- Confident liaising with senior stakeholders
- Strong excel skills including: V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.