A successful and growing business in Petersfield is recruiting a Financial Accountant to work with the Finance Manager producing monthly and annual accounts. This role would suit a nearly or recently qualified accountant, either practice or industry trained, looking to take the next step in their career. The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:-
- Supporting the production of annual statutory accounts
- Assisting with preparation of monthly internal management accounts
- Analysing financial data and providing commentary
- Maintaining accurate records and schedules
- Ensuring all financial transactions are accurately recorded within the general ledger
- Working with both internal and external audit to provide information as requested
The successful candidate will be a qualified or finalist level ACA or ACCA accountant with good technical accounting knowledge.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.