“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Hampshire based client that operates in an interesting and niche sector. The role will require a technically strong qualified (ACA /ACCA / CIMA) qualified accountant who possesses a wide range of financial reporting experience.
Working as part of a large team, you will liaise with a range of stakeholders and the wider finance function.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Financial reporting and financial control
• Provision of financial reports and preparation of financial statements
• Range of activities - intercompany accounting, reconciliations, journals, and month end close
• Process/systems review and enhancement
• Leading and mentoring a team
• Other ad-hoc projects and activities
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant with experience of working with a larger company in a role that required a high level of liaison with a range of
• Previous team leading experience
• Strong technical accounting, intercompany accounting and reporting skills
• Experience of systems implementation and enhancement
• Process review improvement skills
This exciting career opportunity comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and parking facilities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.