“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an award-winning financial services company that is looking to recruit a Part Qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant (AA/ACCA/CIMA) into their busy finance team.
Working closely with the Assistant Accountant, Accountant and Finance Manager you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the newly established international subsidiaries and help develop the processes as they grow. You will also assist in the day to day running of the finance department, monthly and annual reporting, and other ad-hoc projects as they arise.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Carry out monthly accounts reconciliation process to include accruals and prepayments
• Produce monthly intercompany recharge invoices
• Liaise with Accountant responsible for preparing consolidated management accounts
• Prepare monthly payroll file and liaise with HR to ensure all relevant information is captured correctly
• Share monthly payroll file with the local payroll providers, working with them to ensure all information is accurate and
• Manage pensions and other benefits provided to employees
• Carry out regular working capital process to include bank reconciliation file, bank payment processing and cash
• Assist in the preparation of any tax returns
• Prepare draft statutory annual accounts and assist in providing supporting information for the audit process
• Working closely with Operations and Sales teams to ensure an up to date knowledge of active client projects and
specific invoicing requirements and assist in monthly sales invoicing process
• Assist in preparing the annual statutory accounts and supporting notes
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of working in an international multi-entity business, including exposure to local tax requirements
• Experience in preparing Management Accounts
• Experience of UK tax and payroll processing helpful
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.