A dynamic and growing business that is part of a FTSE 250 plc is recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager to deliver the company’s financial reporting and control agenda. Working with the Head of Reporting the key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager include:-
- Coordinating and completing Management & Group Reporting
- Ensuring completion of the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process
- Preparing the monthly actual results
- Coordinating and completing Statutory Reporting
- Supporting external Group reporting processes at Interims and Prelims
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Producing quarterly VAT returns annual corporate tax packs
- Identifying and implementing new standards in line with Group
The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with a number of years’ experience either in practice or industry. This role could suit someone looking to make their first move from practice that has some PQE or is currently working in industry in a similar financial reporting role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.