A well known branded consumer focused business based near Portsmouth is recruiting a Finance Business Partner / Senior FP&A Analyst to aid strategic decision making by providing insightful commercial analysis to the business. Working with the Head of FP&A the key deliverables of Finance Business Partner / Senior FP&A Analyst include:
- Providing support and analysis to the Sales and Marketing team on costs and return on investment of advertising and sales campaigns
- Driving insights into the links between financial and non-financial KPIs
- Reviewing monthly results and providing clear explanations of variances
- Supporting the provision of sound commercial analysis on current and future products and competitor analysis
- Monitoring key consumer KPIs to draw insights and drive business decision making
- Developing RoI metrics to understand the effectiveness of different campaigns, channels and communications
- Supporting the monthly forecast and annual budget process as well as ad hoc analysis and project work
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with previous experience in a similar FP&A / Finance Business Partner role.
The role is currently remotely based but will move to hybrid working so you must able to commute to the Portsmouth area on a regular basis.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.