A well established and successful company based in Bournemouth is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Assistant to join their dynamic team on a 9 month contract basis, to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will manage the credit control and sales ledger, processing sales invoices, remittances and debit notes.
The company has a well established brand that is instantly recognisable brand. Working within a forward thinking and creative team, the company offers a positive working environment, modern offices and the chance to add real value to their continued growth. They are able to offer a mixture of office based and working from home.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Credit control, keeping debtor days to a minimum
- Daily review of customers for non-payment of outstanding invoices and chasing where necessary
- Review aged debt weekly
- Liaise with customer to resolve queries on invoices
- Sending monthly statements of outstanding debt to customers
- Maintain the sales ledger
- Ensure timely posting of sales invoices and debit/credit notes into the system
- Maintain debit notes, ensuring they are authorised and coded correctly and processed within 2 weeks
- Bank reconciliations
Key skills and experience:
- Credit control / sales ledger experience
- The ability to problem solve and work effectively
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment to deadlines.
- Highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.