Sheridan Maine are currently working on an exclusive basis with a successful and established business based in Newton Abbot who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the well-established finance team. The role will be office based.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation, who continuously seek to be the best at what they do. They are a very passionate business with a great team spirit, who work hard and have fun along the way. They strive for excellence and inspire each other to be the best making them a superb company to work for.
- Entering sales ledger invoices
- Processing BACs payments
- Submitting monthly CIS returns
- Entering supplier statement invoices and resolving any queries
- Prepare and post journals for prepayments, depreciation and accruals on a monthly basis
- Month end reconciliations
- Strong numeracy, with a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve and work effectively
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment to deadlines.
- Highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
CIS experience would be beneficial and this role will suit someone who is hands on and a good team player with solid transactional accounting experience.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.