“He hath no leisure who useth it not.” George Herbert.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an organisation that offers a challenging and rewarding working environment and great opportunities to progress and develop. They are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team based in central London.
Working alongside the wider finance team, you will be responsible for multiple sales ledgers ensuring that these are kept up to date. You’ll work with a portfolio of customer accounts and be responsible for the collection of payments from customers in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Keeping in touch with customers and ensuring prompt collection of outstanding debt
• Investigating any unallocated receipts
• Issuing credit notes
• Ensuring that sales invoices are created and sent to customers in a timely manner
• Sending out statements monthly, or when customers request an additional copy
• Providing support to wider finance
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with a working knowledge of accounts receivable
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.