Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working in partnership with a national Camberley based company that are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk to join their established team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will encompass all aspects of accounts payable. Key task include:
- Processing invoices and matching to PO/ GRNI
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Handling complex invoice queries
- Regularly using spreadsheets and updating invoice information (v-look ups/ pivot tables)
- Preparing and submitting supplier payments
- Maintaining strong supplier relationships
This rare opportunity requires an individual with some prior experience of accounts payable/ purchase ledger who is keen to develop their skills within this area. Intermediate level Excel skills are essential along with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
The company will offer AAT study support for the successful candidate if desired however candidates who are not studying will also be considered. Other benefits include 25 days holiday, free car parking and pension.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.