“He hath no leisure who useth it not.” George Herbert.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an exclusive leisure group to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant into its team. This is a fast-paced role, and requires attention to detail, accuracy and experience in processing high volumes of invoices.
• Regular statement reconciliations of all suppliers across all entities
• Investigating and resolution of supplier queries
• Review and investigation of any unallocated cash
• Assisting with debit balances, requesting refunds where appropriate
• Assisting with the requesting of VAT invoices after a proforma payment has been made
• Assisting with Invoice processing as and when necessary
• Processing all utility invoices
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of SAGE for Finance
• Experience working with ADACO Software Solutions
• Excellent level of competency in statement reconciliations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service ethic
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Team player
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.