“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
My client is a rapidly growing British retailer that is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant with a strong focus on the Accounts Receivables into their team based in Bath. In this role, you will be working within a fast-paced environment and working to tight deadlines. You will need to be highly organised, have a “can do” attitude and plenty of team spirit.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Own and manage the Sales Ledger
• Process refunds when needed
● Building relationships with the customer base and other teams and to be prepared to put accounts on hold or chase customers for outstanding payments
● Processing customer refunds
● Manage accounts - daily invoicing using their supplier portals
● Download bank statements on a daily basis for multiple currencies and post transactions to Sage
● Reconcile monthly takings, credit cards and other payment methods
What you will need to be great for this role:
• SAGE 50 experience is desirable
• Have or be sytudying your AAT
• You must have a good level of MS Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.