"Un viaje de mil millas debe comenzar con un solo paso". Lao Tzu.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an ambitious organisation that is currently looking for a Spanish speaking qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) to join their Finance Department based at their London office.
One of the key responsibilities of the role will be to bring together the financial information produced by all business units (based in the UK and South America) and complete the management accounts and reporting packs for submission into the Group for consolidation purposes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining and producing Consolidated annual and Interim accounts
- Assist with Group annual audits and Interim review
- Prepare audit schedules
- Production of statutory accounts
- VAT preparation and submission
- Running month end processes and reporting requirements under IFRS standards
- Responsible for month end accounting
- Posting all transactions in SUN systems 6 and maintaining accounting records and reports
- Manage intercompany reconciliations and eliminations for Interims and Year-End
- Responsible for general ledger integrity
- Manage the day-to-day treasury including banking functions
- Maintain and assist with revenue management report
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Spanish and English-speaking qualified accountant with 4 years post-qualified experience
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication ability and good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding and experience of SUN 6 Systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.