A manufacturing and distribution company based near Chichester is recruiting a part qualified or qualified by experience Financial Accountant on a 6 months fixed term contract to work within it’s group finance team. The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Assisting with the management of the month end financial close process
- Preparing cash flow reports
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assisting the preparation of forecast/budget
- Checking and posting payroll and pension journals, PAYE reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
The successful candidate will be a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant with experience in a similar financial accounting role.
The role is currently home based but will be moving to a hybrid of home and office working so you must be able to commute to Chichester on a regular basis.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.