A growing manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Poole are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to progress your career, supporting the Finance Manager with the day to day functions of the accounts department.
- Processing and reconciling accruals and prepayments
- Posting multi-currency bank transactions
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Multi-currency and Multi-subsidiary purchase ledger and sales ledger reconciliations
- Adjust monthly stock take and variance journals
- Deferred revenue
- Bank & PayPal reconciliations
- Resolving supplier and customer invoice queries and differences
- Processing staff expenses & mileage claims
The successful candidate will need the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Multi-currency knowledge would be an advantage
- An accounting qualification such as AAT is desirable, or qualified by experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.