My client is an international recognised digital transformation specialist who offer an end to end service of software, consultancy and process improvement capabilities.
They are currently looking for a qualified Tax Accounting Manager who will work alongside the Head of Tax and Pensions learning and gaining experience to step into the role in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to get hands on experience in a leading established business whilst develop their career going forward!
- Preparation of tax computations using Alphatax software for all UK group companies
- Tax accounting control reviews as and when required from a SAO viewpoint
- Preparation of tax returns: PSA, CIS & VAT
- Review of monthly contributions due for the UK Group’s pension schemes
- Delivering a full range of tax and pension services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Building relationships and interacting with stakeholder to provide tax planning and pensions expertise
- Providing innovative tax solutions and pensions advice
- Identify and mitigate tax and pensions risks reporting compliance and risk management to the SLT / EXCOM
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Ideally CTA qualified with an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills with detail orientation
- Understanding of complex accounting & internal control environments
- Ability to actively manage, and optimise, the position of the business (within specialism)
- Experience of Oracle Financials
- Ability to give leadership to (and advise/influence) both finance and non-finance communities
- Ability to communicate complex financial issues to non-finance management/communities
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.