Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established international organisation that operates in an interesting sector. We are seeking a qualified Project Accountant with strong systems knowledge to lead a small team. This role is extremely varied, focusing in the area of projects and systems and will work closely with a range of stakeholders.
The key duties will include but not limited to:
- Supporting systems implementation
- Responsible for maintaining financial control and reporting
- Ensuring accountancy compliance
- Preparation of project reporting
- Ownership of process documentation
- Enhance processes and implement best practice
- Leading and mentoring a team
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- You will experience of managing and developing a team preferably within a larger organisation
- Able to demonstrate experience working in a project systems environment coupled with systems implementation, enhancement and process improvement
- Strong technical accounting knowledge including fixed assets and CAPEX
This is a great career opportunity and the organisation offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.