“Finance without strategy is just numbers, and strategy without finance is just dreaming.” E. Faber.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a fast-growing tech company based in south London to assist them in their search for a Management Accountant.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Full responsibility for monthly management accounts, analysis, and commentary for review
• Full responsibility for intercompany transactions and management reports
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet and profit and loss reconciliations, local and international VAT returns (
• Supporting the Finance Controller with annual audit
• Assisting with ERP implementation
• Analysing big data sets and ad-hoc reporting across the business
• Working on transformation and ad-hoc projects as directed by the Financial Controller/Head of Finance
What you will need to be great for this role:
• CIMA or ACCA qualified with PQE experience
• At least 4 – 5 years of proven experience with interim and annual reporting according to IFRS, group accounting and
• Worked with big data sets in the past
• Proven ability to work in a fast moving and very dynamic environment with constant new challenges
• People management (has managed/mentored a team before)
• A strong accountant by nature who is happy to get stuck into the commercial side of the business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.