My client is one of London's leading developers, regenerating brownfield sites to create thriving new communities in attractive landscaped environments and creating exemplary places that reflect the status, prestige and global importance of our city.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to assist the Finance Director in providing accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting, project accounting management and comprehensive business partnering across all sites.
- Monitor and consider both financial and non-financial risks on site. Keep FD advised of all project financial and risk matters in a timely manner
- Proactively contribute to project teams to aid the strategic development of sites
- Develop a close connection with project teams, attend weekly Change Control, Build-Sales and other detailed meetings, providing analytical support, help challenge assumptions and project decisions for the betterment of the project
- Constantly monitor the project stack from a commercial perspective, proposing options to minimise costs and maximise revenue wherever possible.
- Maintain system for allocated projects
- Prepare cost reconciliations for all stack line items
- Provision of Board Reports and Monthly Sales Reports
- Providing information to Central Finance via the System Review process
- Work closely with project surveyors to ensure the correct forecast of build costs and the analysis of risk throughout the procurement cycle
- Delivery of ad-hoc commercial projects, e.g. coordination letting of commercial space
- Input into lease and sales agreement drafting
- Provide project stacks, and ensure financial paperwork is up to date and complete
- Provide accurate analysis of development/optimisation options and provide commercial recommendations
- Be responsible for the preparation of Commencement Appraisals
- Demonstrated experience working in a management or business partnering role, ideally for a property developer
- ACA/ ACCA qualified – minimum of 1 year PQE
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.