An award winning organisation in Newbury, are currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team in Newbury. The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will be working in an effective and successful team; ensuring payments are made in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity to join a critical part of the Finance department for a well-respected organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Processing supplier invoices, including matching and coding to PO Numbers
• Resolving all purchase ledger queries and liaising with suppliers
• Monitoring the purchase ledger inbox
• Completing supplier statement reconciliations
• Dealing with petty cash
• Reconciling bank accounts
• All other finance duties as required
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Accounts payable experience in a finance environment
• A highly committed and hardworking attitude
• Cash handling and good IT skills
In return you will receive the following:
• 25 days Annual Leave
• Free Parking
• Excellent benefits
• Strong transport links
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.