“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” - Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning organisation to recruit a technically strong qualified accountant into its team as a Financial Controller. Based in central London, this is a great chance to join a firm that will offer unrivalled career opportunities along with generous pay and benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Financial Accounting, Management and Reporting. Oversee the timely, accurate and informative delivery of the
management and statutory accounts for all U.K entities
• Assist in the monthly consolidation of management accounts
• Help to implement and maintain robust financial control and reporting environment
• Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring balances are fully substantiated
• Be an expert user of the stock system and provide support to relevant teams accordingly
• Contribute and help prepare the 5-year plan and annual budget, as well as preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Fixed assets management and reporting and tracking of capex spend
• Identify and report on major business and reporting risks, including the identification of risk mitigation plans:
• Business partner the Commercial, Finance and Operations Directors on an on-going basis, providing support on projects,
providing ad hoc analysis, controlling spend etc
• Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Divisional Financial Controller
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Proven experience leading and managing a small team, building strong relationships with all departments
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
• Great eye for detail and be able to provide accurate, timely and insightful financial information, including budgets, forecasts and analysis of business performance
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.