Sheridan Maine are working closely with a rapidly growing Private Equity business in the centre of Bournemouth that has recently completed a number of acquisitions with more in the pipeline is recruiting a Group Financial Accountant to work alongside the Group Financial Controller.
The Group Financial Accountant will own the accounting for the group’s holding companies as well as supporting the Group Financial Controller with the annual audit, acquisition work and ad hoc reporting.
The key responsibilities of the Group Financial Accountant include:
- Production of monthly management accounts for multiple group holding companies
- Monthly group consolidation and production of consolidated financial statements
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller in providing technical leadership to the finance team and wider business
- Working with external tax advisers on all aspects of corporation tax
- Being a key contact for the external auditors during the financial audit process
- Overseeing the group management recharge process and intercompany reconciliations
The successful candidate is likely to be a technically strong qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) ideally with a practice background, currently in practice and looking to make their first move in to industry or with some industry experience already.
The company has an excellent working environment with modern offices in the centre of Bournemouth and it’s expected that the role will be based 2 or 3 days in the office with the remainder working from home.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.