"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a global leader in its field; a company that prides itself on their entrepreneurial spirit.
Due to consistent accelerated growth, there continues to be a requirement within the finance team to deliver continuous improvement and evolution of the Finance systems, policies, processes, and governance both within the team as well as in the wider business. The Projects Manager will be responsible for delivering and managing a wide range of key projects that are focused on these objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects within the Finance function that simplify, standardise, and systemise finance processes that facilitate the continued growth and development of the group
- Working in cross-functional and multi-regional project teams to shape resilient and scalable finance processes across the group
- Project Management of key projects and process improvement initiatives
- Process redesign that delivers meaningful insight, standardisation, and efficiencies to the business
- Producing and evolving financial policies that ensure the group can progress in a clear, aligned direction
- Driving cross-functional teams from all levels of the business to ensure key timelines and objectives are met
- Development of early stage projects right through to imbedding results or new processes within the business and delivering the original objectives that were defined
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to present financial information to senior level stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills
- An effective problem solver with curiosity to understand and challenge the business to drive value creation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.