“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” Edward Everett Hale.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a global leader in its field; a company that prides itself on its entrepreneurial spirit. They are currently looking for a Group Accountant to join their busy finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Produce monthly Group Consolidated P&L and the variances analysis to budget
• Assist with monthly Group Consolidated BS and the variances analysis to budget
• Management of the Group intercompany matrix
• Ownership of the month-end management reporting cycle
• Own IFRS 16 lease accounting model and month end reporting (from FY22)
• Manage local finance teams and auditors to deliver Group and Subsidiary audits by required deadlines
• Ownership of capitalisation of hours process
• Assist in preparing the monthly Finance Board Report
• Manage and own the library of accounting policies
• Assist the Operational Excellence programme in the development of new policies and processes
• Ad-hoc support of sub-consolidations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Multi-currency group consolidation in large organisation
• Expert in using group reporting and consolidation systems
• Expert in using ERP system
• Up to date IFRS knowledge including IFRS 15 and 16
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.