“Surround yourself with assets, not liabilities.”
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading international media Group. They are currently looking for a part qualified or qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with proven reconciliation skills to join them on an interim period as a Management Accountant.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support the month end closing process ensuring all general ledger accounts are reconciled with appropriate support
including preparation of monthly variance analysis
• Support the review and analysis of revenue related journal entries and reconciliations with supporting documentation,
focusing on identifying and resolving reconciling items
• Assist in all payroll month-end close related activities
• Responsible for monthly analysis, entry and reconciliation of payroll clearing, bonus, commission and other employee
• Reconcile daily bank statement and credit card activity
• Process intercompany recharges and reconcile account details with the appropriate counter-party
• Participate in other projects and assignments as required
• Assist with the monthly consolidation of results using SAP FC
• Assist with the implementation of KPIs and other initiatives
What you will need to be great for this role:
• A part qualified or qualified accountant with proven reconciliation skills - ability to create ad-hoc reconciliations to
support the general ledger
• Takes action, seeks new opportunities, and strives to see projects to completion
• Information is organized and accessible, manages time well. Strong attention to detail
• Strives to understand contributing factors, resolves complex situations
• Experience working in a Global environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.