Recruiting exclusively through Sheridan Maine, our client currently has a requirement for a Qualified or QBE Management Accountant to join them for an initial interim period of three months, but with the possibility of being extended further. The offices are based near to Bournemouth, Dorset. However this role can be worked largely remotely as they look to improve and keep on top of their monthly financial processes.
- Preparing Management Accounts for various companies within the group
- Liaising with auditors and accountants to manage any queries in relation to year end and audit
- Bank reconciliations, reconciling customer payments and keeping management accounts up to date in order to submit accounts for year end
- Reviewing business forecasting and budgeting processes
- Assisting with any other ad hoc needs for the finance team
We are seeking:
- Qualified Accountant with strong management accounting experience from within a commercial business and ideally a Group structure
- Good Excel, systems and financial modelling skills
This is an important role for the business, and will be offering support to the general workload of the finance team, so my client needs someone who isnt afraid to work in a hands on role, covering a broad range of financial tasks, with a good level of communication skills. Opportunity to work remotely.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible