Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an expanding business based in South Oxfordshire who are currently seeking an Accountant to join their busy finance team.
Based in Didcot and accessible by public transport links, the position will be responsible for the following key duties but not limited to:
• Preparing financial statements for year end
• Provide regulatory reporting for tax and audit purposes
• Completing monthly management accounts
• Play a senior role within the team, leading and mentoring junior staff
• Liaise with auditors and assist the audit process
• Month end account entries; fixed asset, accruals and prepayments, payroll journals, VAT
• Oversee the billing and invoicing, approving payments
My client are looking for qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, The successful candidate will have a high level of technical accounting knowledge including UK GAAP / IFRS. Exceptional communication skills are required to liaise with other departments and manage external customers. You will have the ability to develop internal relationships and you will be a strong team player- able to work well in a close knit team or on your own initiative.
Benefits offered with the role include pension, healthcare, flexible working and the chance to work for a growing organisation which prides itself on internal career routes and career progression opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.