“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John Maxwell.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established Hampshire based organisation to recruit a Group Reporting Finance Manager into its team. This role is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong qualified accountant from a practice background who is seeking a new position within in a larger organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for preparation of certain notes for the consolidated statutory accounts
• Responsible for completion of designated subsidiary statutory accounts and project management for the audit of these
• Responding to financial accounting queries from across the Group
• Responsible for compliance with IFRS & FRS 101 accounting policies and including impact assessments for new
• Collation and verification of KPIs for external reporting / annual report
• Responsible for month end procedures and forecasting
• Assist with monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations across the group
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACA)
• Very strong technical accounting knowledge and experience
• Highly numerate with good communication skills, both verbal and written with strong report writing skills
• Excellent and proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
This is a good opportunity to work with an organisation that will fully support your development and career progression. You will also receive a competitive salary along with some fantastic benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.