Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a well-known business based in Dorchester. The team are currently working remotely, however you will need to be able to travel to the office for some initial training.
We are looking for a committed, self-motivated, positive and pro-active individual with previous experience of purchase ledger. The ability to meet deadlines is essential whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Preparing manual and electronic payments to suppliers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising and processing manual payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Strong team player
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you have the relevant purchase ledger / accounts experience then we'd love to hear from you!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.