“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established business that has an international network spanning over 65 countries. They are currently looking for a Payroll Consultant to join their team based in Bristol. The role will involve some flexibility to work from home also.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for supporting international payroll delivery of new and existing clients
• Client case management, including updates and query resolution, supporting, and searching of documentation and answers to support the resolution of client queries
• Engagement in project activity to promote and support business understanding
• Delivery of International payroll tasks
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Ability to manage high volume of requests, being flexible and dynamic in approach
• Confident in communicating with internal and external clients and forging strong professional relationships
• Experience in payroll data collection or payroll understanding
• Strong Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.