A Commercial Finance Analyst is being recruited by a well-known retail business based in Southampton. This is a new role within the finance team to focus on better understanding of sales performance to identify opportunities for increasing trading results. Working closely with the Sales teams and Product Category Managers the deliverables of the Commercial Finance Analyst include:-
- Developing and producing actionable analysis and reports on sales and performance
- Providing commercial support and challenge to decision making
- Analysis and review of RoI for advertising and marketing spend
- Producing profitability analysis by area, category and product
- Improving MI/BI reporting to give a clearer view of performance
- Market and competitor benchmarking
The successful candidate will likely be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with demonstrable experience in a similar analytical, commercial finance or business partnering role gained in a retail, fmcg or similar customer driven environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.