Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a leading financial services organisation who are seeking a pragmatic and ambitious Head of Reporting and Performance Analysis. This is a senior role within the Finance team with the successful candidate deputising for the CFO where required. This represents a great opportunity for the role holder to grow and develop in a dynamic and exciting environment alongside a highly effective and experienced senior management team.
Key responsibilities within this rare new opportunity:
• Managing a team who are responsible for all ledger accounting, management and financial reporting.
• Leading the production of all reporting including the; monthly financials, monthly reporting to bank lenders, quarterly board reporting, regulatory reporting, annual statutory reporting/auditor liaison and cash flow forecasting.
• Review, maintain and improve on the financial internal controls and process efficiency.
• Assist with the forecasting and budgeting processes.
• You will enhance the analytical capability of the team by further developing and enhancing the quality of reporting increasing insight and effectiveness.
• Adhoc portfolio and financial analysis as needed.
• Provide commercial insight and delivery on specific commercial issues to really add value.
To be successful in this role we are seeking a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant with a good level of post qualification experience:
• A high calibre manager who has experience of managing and developing teams while continually enhancing their performance.
• Experience of working within a financial services - consumer lending business.
• Highly analytical with strong commercial acumen and the able to constructively challenge the grain.
• Effective communicator and presenter with ability to build strong relationships at all levels of business.
• Strong systems skills, in particular PowerPoint & Excel.
Highly competitive base salary and benefits are on offer including the chance to work in a professional, friendly and relaxed culture, where your personal growth is actively encouraged in an engaging and supportive environment.
The role is currently remote based but will be moving to a hybrid of office and home working (office locations are in London and Southampton, with at least a day per week in each office).
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.