“Whatever good things we build end up building us.” Jim Rohn.
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so, I would love to hear from you.
We’re proud to be working with an established property management firm to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant into their team based in west London.
This is a pivotal role within the finance function, supporting several financial areas of the accounts department, and in particular to ensure that the Purchase Ledger function is running efficiently.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for assisting the finance team on a day to day basis, processing and logging varying volumes of invoices
onto the accounting system
• Ensuring that the Purchase Ledger function is running efficiently within the finance function
• Completing ad-hoc duties as required and instructed to do so by other members of the finance department
What we are looking for:
• A ‘hands on’ accounts clerk with at least four years’ experience within a commercial finance function and a keen interest
in the property sector
• Excellent attention to detail and capable of processing large volumes of invoices during busy periods as well as meeting
• Good grasp of accounting packages and ability to pick up new systems, most specifically MRI QUBE Horizon
• Strong communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.