Sheridan Maine are currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading Andover based business on a 6 month temporary contract.
To start as soon as possible, the position will play a vital lead role within the management accounts function for the business.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Profit and loss analysis
- Be a point of contact for auditors
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaise with department heads, providing financial review and commentary
- Oversee journal postings and intercompany transactions
- Provide key financial analysis and reporting to the business
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have relevant management accounts experience gained ideally from working within a medium sized finance team. AAT qualified , part qualified or qualified by experience candidates will be considered. Advanced level of Excel is desirable as well as a person who enjoys working as part of a collaborative team and has good communication skills.
The role will be required to work remotely and in the office as and when required. Car parking is available onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.