“Wholeness is not achieved by cutting off a portion of one’s being, but by integration of the contraries.” Carl Jung.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading international media Group. They are currently looking for a technically strong qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) to join their finance team as Finance Integrations Accountant. This interim role is initially for a 3-month period but has the potential to be extended.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Account for acquisition completion accounting including opening balance sheet position and fair value adjustments
• Critically reviewing and understanding opening balance sheet reconciliations
• Align financial controls and reporting with standard internal policy and procedures including reviewing existing controls
and rectifying weaknesses
• Complete first two/three months management accounts including reporting and reconciliations then handing over to
Management Accounts team
• Development of post-acquisition finance integration model
• Work closely with divisional finance, finance operations (AR and AP), tax, M&A and treasury teams to ensure smooth and
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Integration experience or working with incomplete accounts
• Experience in setting up repeatable efficient processes and controls
• Technical competence in ERP finance systems including migrations/implementations, ideally NetSuite and R2R
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, concisely and accurately over email and in person
• Proactive team player with strong work ethic
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.