This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified Accountant to combine project work with monthly management accounting and analysis, working closely with the Director of Finance.
The company can offer significant career development, in a positive and rewarding working environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the monthly sales and cash flow report
- Analysis reporting, including productivity and KPIs
- Annual audit liaison
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Improving existing processes
This role would suit a candidate who is part-qualified, with a practice background and looking for their first move into an industry role or an experienced Management Accountant looking to develop their career.
Key skills and experience required:
- Part qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent IT skills, including strong Excel, with the ability to manipulate data, present financial reports and accounts
- Able to identify potential system improvements and enhancements to streamline their process
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to drive team efficiency improvements, with a high level of attention to detail and build cooperative relationships with other areas of the business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.