“We believe we were playing by the rules and regulations and guidelines as we understood them at the time.” Billy Payne.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a fast-growing financial services organisation to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Manager into their team based in west London.
This newly created role is due to new regulation, new business activities and continued business growth. The position would be suitable for a Manager / Senior Manager with 5-10 years’ experience with a good understanding of the prudential regulatory framework and sufficient experience in a Risk / Treasury capacity.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assessing impact of IFPR regulations on the liquidity and capital of UK regulated entities
• Developing business requirements and new processes to meet IFPR reporting requirements, working with IT to build and
implement automated solutions, reconciling and testing outputs and resolving issues
• Production of regulatory liquidity, capital and client money reporting
• Developing Treasury MI reporting / KPI’s and ensuring regular production
• Supporting process improvement across the team, including implementation of improved IT solutions
• Treasury P/L reporting and performance evaluation
• Reviewing bank / cash reconciliations produced across the team
• Balance sheet FX exposure hedging
• Intragroup lending process and large exposure management
• Support the Head of Treasury Risk & ALM with various ongoing/ad hoc projects
• Assist in the preparation of ICAAP, ILAA, RRP, CFP, Liquidity Risk Policy and new ICARA process
• Assist in the preparation of management information for internal committees and Board
• Business partnering and involvement in assessing impact of new products and processes
• Work with Treasury, Finance and Risk teams to resolve issues, refine processes, communicate impacts and coordinate changes
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.