Suppliers are chasing. Keep calm and carry on processing!
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk who has working knowledge of Sage 200? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so, I would love to hear from you.
You will be working within a vibrant and fast paced environment and will be expected to lead from the front. You will be highly organised with a can do attitude and plenty of team spirit.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing invoices and ensuring they have been coded correctly
• Processing staff expenses through expense system, ensuring these have been coded correctly
• Preventing backlogs in processing and pro-actively chasing invoices if applicable
• Review and carry out monthly/ weekly statement reconciliations for designated supplier accounts and ensure the accounts are maintained to a satisfactory level
• Liaising directly with suppliers regarding queries and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner
• Update AP Manager of any problems on the allocated accounts and escalating any urgent issues
• Ensuring that any accounts with negative balances are cleared as soon as possible
We are also looking for the following skills and experience:
• Previous Accounts Payable experience required
• Good working knowledge of Excel (V-lookup, Pivot Tables)
• Working Knowledge of Sage 200
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and dealing with high volumes of invoices
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.