Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a great Financial Services company to recruit a Transactional Reporting Analyst for a three month contract. Please note this role is 100% remote working with the exception of a trip to the sunny south coast on day 1!!
Reporting to the Head of Dealing, this is a full and varied role- and a key one for this team! Duties include but are not limited to-
- Analysing all reporting exceptions and rejections
- Assisting with all reconciliations, including reviewing historic data
- Assisting in drafting process improvement specifically relating to reporting
- Remediation of exceptions by investigating, correcting and resubmitting reports
The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant financial services experience with a solid understanding of the regulatory environment. They will possess intermediate Excel skills as a minimum and be able to carry out repetitive tasks with high levels of accuracy at all times. If you have direct experience of transaction reporting- this is an ideal and is heavily preferred. However, candidates with similar compliance reporting experience will be considered.
You will also-
- have strong interpersonal skills
- be an effective communicator
- have a creative approach to Excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.