“Everyone is a customer for somebody, or a supplier to somebody.” W. Edwards Deming.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with one of the world's leading media groups. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on a 6-month fixed term contract.
If you are a self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills as well as accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines, we are keen to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Look after your own supplier accounts (Approx 3,000-4,000 suppliers)
• Processing and coding invoices
• Entering invoices onto SUN Accounting system
• Running various Payment runs on a Weekly basis in various currencies
• Paying Wire payments on a daily basis
• Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts
• Handling supplier queries promptly and efficiently
• Maintenance of supplier information
• Opening new Supplier accounts
• Creating reports for Management and/or Suppliers
• Preparing Month End Reports
• Create Journals
• Processing the Direct Debits
What you will need to be great for this role:
• An individual who can work to deadlines
• Strong organisational skills and works well under pressure
• Good Numeracy and computer skills with excellent attention to detail
• Be able to work well in a team and share workloads when needed
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.