“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
We currently have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK’s most successful businesses within the food and beverage industry.
They are currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant into their team based in North London. This is a temporary role for a duration of 6 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Business partnering with sales team to review customer accruals
• Customer accrual set up and maintenance
• Month end retro accruals
• Month end balance sheet reconciliations
• Weekly supplier debt reporting
• Providing Accounts Payable with coding for retro invoices
• External audit queries
• Commercial analysis of customer and supplier retros
• Management of retros queries inbox
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Recently/nearly qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
• Experience leading or managing a team
• Strong numerical skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Must have business partnering experience
• Must be able to manage and prioritise as appropriate with multiple different business partners
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.