A leading business based in Eastleigh is looking for a HR Payroll Administrator to join their team on a Temporary Basis. The role is part time and the client is flexible as to what hours you work per week.
For this role you will-
- help run the Payroll for the whole UK business
- carry out all employee deductions including statutory deductions
- contribute to the end of year payroll reporting
- ensure accurate reporting and reconciliations
- process new starters/ finishers
- be a proactive member supporting the wider HR and Payroll function
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Payroll professional, used to high volume processing. You will be looking to work up to 32 hours per week and will have great accuracy and attention to detail. You will also have great communication skills as you will be dealing with enquiries from inside and outside of the business.
I look forward to hearing from you!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.