Senior Auditor – Remote Working (Clients based in South-West) – £35k - £45k
About my Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team that will offer progression opportunities for the right candidate. You will be working in an industry that hasn’t been affected by the current pandemic and will be dealing with a variety of interesting clients which will keep you both busy and engaged.
Undertake audit work and prepare audit reports in line with internal audit’s statutory responsibility to independently and objectively review, evaluate and report on the adequacy of clients’ systems of internal control.
· Taking extensive responsibility for the financial audit management of substantial allocated elements of client audit plans in support of the Audit Manager/Assistant Audit Manager’s overall responsibility to deliver the clients audit plans
· Applying risk management and assurance principles to the planning and delivery of audit assignments.
· Supervising and coaching junior audit staff
· Contribute to the annual operational planning process including the clients Strategic and Operational Internal Audit Plan within a structured framework ensuring client delivery of service as determined by the Audit Manager/Assistant Audit Manager, as appropriate
· Relevant professional accountancy qualification
· 3 + years’ experience conducting financial audits
· Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, strong influencing skills and an understanding of continual improvement processes
· The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
· In return my client can offer a salary between £35,000 to £45,000
· Remote Working
· Attractive pension package