“Be the light that helps others see. Help shape the future of global energy.” This is a glowing opportunity not to be missed! Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a market leader in solar projects and energy solutions to assist them with their search for a Data Analyst.
Working within the Asset side of the Finance team, this role will be focused on the Loan Compliance and Financial Analysis.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the Loan Compliance Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of bank reporting and tax equity
• Manage delivery of partnership distributions by performing calculation, producing an external supporting schedule with
key details, and ensuring execution is carried out in a timely and accurate manner
• Prepare all analysis required together with comparatives to budgets / forecasts for a wide range of project portfolios
• Communicating effectively with external advisers on any loan compliance queries
• Supporting International Loan Compliance requirements in addition to the US requirements
• Finance Lead on the creation of annual budgets
• Reconciling and resolving any budget or payment queries
• Aligning banking models with accounting forecasts
• Analysis and Review of monthly cashflows against budgets
• Forecast Loan compliance ratios and distributions using monthly actual and forecast cashflows
• A variety of ad hoc project work
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Certified Public Accountant preferred with 3 years’ experience, preferably in the renewables, construction or real estate
• A broad understanding of invoicing and financial management accounts
• Experience of bank loan management ideally with exposure to derivatives
• Experience of US tax equity arrangements, ideally with exposure to partnership flip structures
• Experience of working with project finance models
• Experience in Power BI
• Self-starter able to work under limited direction / supervision
• Accurate data input
• Keen problem solver
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.