An opportunity has arisen within an established Basingstoke based client for an experienced Payroller to join their business on a permanent basis.
Reporting to Finance, the position will be responsible for:
- Processing all information onto the payroll system, including starters and leavers
- Producing/issuing employee documents such as payslips, HMRC forms, pension notifications etc
- Dealing with payroll and pension related queries
- Working in a team responsible for up to 2000 employees
- Producing payroll reports
To be considered for this position it is essential to have up to date experience of running a full company payroll including pension contributions and salary sacrifice schemes. Knowledge of statutory forms such as P45s and P11Ds is also essential. A professional and discreet manner coupled with strong communication skills is desired. A confident and competent approach to the role is also a prerequisite as well as excellent attention to detail.
The company are offering a competitive salary, flexible working hours and are located within easy access of public transport routes with free car parking and excellent onsite facilities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.