A manufacturing and distribution group based near Portsmouth is recruiting a Finance Systems Business Partner to work closely with the operations teams providing robust and actionable management information. Reporting to the Finance Director the key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Business Partner are:-
- Driving continuous improvement through fully leveraging existing system platforms and appraising / implementing systems developments to improve workflow and MRP capability
- Leading a number of key system development projects including roll out of SAP B1 MRP module, SAP upgrade and a time and attendance system
- Supporting Sales and Operations in the implementation of an S&OP process, including enhanced sales forecasting and capacity modelling
- Support the Finance team by maintaining Bills of Materials and Item Master data
- Being the SAP super user, providing training and problem solving
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of working in a similar role finance systems role in a fast paced manufacturing / distribution business. Extensive experience of SAP is desirable.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.