Sheridan Maine are seeking a experienced Finance Business Partner to join a leading organisation based near Bournemouth for an immediate start in a 6 month FTC.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for the preparation of certain monthly management accounts, reports and dashboards; including the development of the processes that deliver these. The accounting and reporting processes for the business need to change to keep pace with the increasing demands of the division. This role will support a number of areas but specifically the marketing team through the deliver of accurate cost accounting and reporting, to allow them to gain a clear understanding of the returns of different marketing activities, within the agreed budgets.
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts.
- Act as the key finance point of contact for the division of the business with the Senior Leadership Team and wider business.
- Provide monthly management accounting support to departmental heads/budget holders and deal with their adhoc queries as required.
- Develop and prepare the monthly reporting dashboards and reporting packs as required.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Group Reporting Pack.
- Develop and prepare the monthly forecasts as required.
- Preparation of journal postings as required.
- Actively engage and collaboratively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Hold a full Accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Strong analytical and advanced excel modelling skills.
- Experience in the production of monthly management accounts to a tight deadline.
- Develop processes and ability to translate outputs to both a financial and non-financial audience.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and accuracy.
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated and enthusiastic and committed to the 6 month FTC.
- A team player who is happy to be flexible in their approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.